Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
but you are not mad at the metal gear or Final Fantasy Franchises?

if your gonna be outraged, at least be consistant.

little off topic... does that mean you also dispise Apple and all of their products/
Actually I am annoyed at Final Fantasy not being on Nintendo because I'm not that interested in the style of games on the PS or Xbox, so I'm not gonna spend the hundreds of dollars on either one. Is MLB a baseball game? I find it rather boring IRL so I don't think I'd want to play it in a game.

I guess I shoudd revise what I said, because your right it is inconsistant to say "you piss me off because of your exclusiveness." Then turn around and go play Ocarena of Time on my Gamecube, especially since Nintendo's blood line is exclusive. As a general, not absolute, rule I don't like proprietary, especially when it locks peopel into their products. I guess I "another exclusive for MS" and got pissed because it sounded like MS abusing their monopoly, again. It still kinda does, why would a game that has always been "cross platform" suddenly switch to xbox exclusive? Thats more the beef than anything because it does sound like MS strongarming people to do it their way. Do you disagree? And if you want examples of MS doing it in other areas I'll be more than happy to provide.

Of crouse, it would be a whole other ball game if MS didn't abuse their monopoly, and actually made a quality product. Which, from my perspective, they do neither and yes I use MS at work and the only way to describe it is that it feels unkept, unpolished, grungy, like something you just don't want to touch with a 10 foot pole but you have no choice. And no I'm not irrational because I do realize that very rarely is something black and white, so yes MS has made some good and useful products, but I choose not to use them because of principles.