Quote:
Originally posted by Fried Rice Mofo:
Funny how you always say everyone should follow their own opinion, not be a brand lover, make informed decisions, but you've been a Xbox apologist from the work go, Nismo.
Um, I do not and will never have a biased opinion towards Microsoft. The minute they fall below the best bang for the buck, I have no problem switching to something else. I thought I made that pretty clear, so maybe if you remove the blinders, you'd see that. [Finger]
Quote:
I fucking hate Madden on the 360, and I'm a big Madden player. I'm a big Metal Gear player too.
If Sony would have released there's at the same time, it would have been the same game. [Freak]
Quote:
You have given me NO credible evidence that HD is going to beat Blu-Ray. None, whatsoever.
It's obviously still up in the air, how can I "prove" it. :rolleyes: Still, you have Mini disk, Laser disk, Atrac-3 and a few others. I'm sorry, but if you haven't realized that Sony only thinks they can make the standard media, you're helpless. Still, these are "gaming" system. I'm still going to buy a player for whatever media wins.
Quote:
You've touting how intelligent you are at making a rational choice and not being a brand follower but you've been doing nothing but touting Xbox's superiority over the Playstation. How do you know? You haven't seen the damn machine yet. Cut the bullshit, you're just as jaded as everyone else.
Does it matter that I haven't seen it? I've said numorous times that the game play between all systems will always be the same to the naked eye. I can read all I want about what's in them, along with that little thing called price tag.
Quote:
The PS3 is going to give me the games I want. It gives me the controller I want. I don't give a shit about Blu-Ray or HD at this moment because I don't have an high-definition TV. Yes, the price is high, I don't deny it. But it's not high enough to where I feel completely uncomfortable playing it. Especially if it's a system I can enjoy for years, like I have with the last two Playstations.
Well, it is your money, but let me get this straight. You're willing to pay double for a system that plays the same games? The PS3's price is based off the blueray, and you're not even going to utilize it? Sounds smart to me, I don't know what I was thinking.
Quote:
Quit being such a hypocrite. It's really getting old.
You hear that 360 backers? Don't be a hypocrite. It hurts Fried Rice's feelings. Everyone in the world needs to wear the Sony blinders so the Fried Rice's of the world don't get hurt in anyway. [LOL]