Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
Originally posted by BooBear9496:
[b]2. The leader ran into a tree. No way that he could keep going.
Why doesn't that surprise me ?

The bug up my ass is all you people destroying your trucks. Learn to drive, or find someone who can teach you how.[/b]
I don't understand why it bothers you as long as they don't destroy the environment or other people's property. I could understand you bitching about the quart of oil on the ground. You do single Axle out when he does these things. You still haven't bitched me out for driving down Odessa with steprails still on. I almost flipped my truck on a muddy hill when I first got it. All I heard was that the hill wasn't as steep as I imagined it to be. I even floated it in a mudhole just to use the winch. I posted here about all of those things and was never called an idiot. All of those were stupid things to do in retrospect, but they all seemed like good ideas at the time. I think you are a little rough on Axle sometimes. It's not because I got in bed with him while I was naked at GOX is it? laugh
You're both good guys, too bad you don't get along.

By the way, I nominated you for an episode of "Monster Garage" tonight. I think you'd be an interesting team member on the show. I think everyone here should e-mail a nomination in as well. Don't tell me you wouldn't like a big pile of free tools.

As far as Toderick is concerned, I think you blow the WestX thing out of proportion. I think it's because you felt betrayed when people you picked to lead didn't do what you felt they should have. I wasn't there that night, but if I had been, I would have gone out to help them myself when the trail bosses had to leave. I stayed to make sure Logan's truck was running and that he would get home the time he flooded it on the Mojave road. I wasn't running that trip, but you just don't leave people behind. I understood that other people had obligations and couldn't stay, so I stayed. There is no way I would hold that against those people, even if it had been me that was flooded. I don't think Logan holds a grudge against those that left and I don't think those peole at WestX are holding it against Axle. Let it go bud. Friends are too hard to find to dump them over crap like that. Love y'all.