Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
Originally posted by Xterrian:
[b]I guess I must have made the list.
No, you're on the other list.[/b]
I consider myself an excellent offroad driver in mud on fairly flat terrain. That's what I learned to drive in. I consider my self a fair neophyte driver on hilly, rocky terrain. I have a lot to learn in that areana. I suck on ice and snow, but am much better than anyone I ever saw do it in Texas. I've never slid an inch on ice or snow, mostly because it scares me to death. I'm flattered to be on the other list, I think. I'm just guessing that the other list is the list of competent off road drivers. It might be the list of drunken table dancers. laugh I still think that overall Axle is a competent and safe driver. He's had some mishaps and I had noticed the mud covered windows in that one picture. That said, I would go off roading with him any day.

The Logan thing caught me completely off guard. I had no idea that was all a lie. I wouldn't lie about a mishap. Others can't learn from your mistakes if you make up the circumstances under which they occur. I have had accidents and will probably have more in the future. It's all a matter of assessing risk and making informed decisions. That doesn't mean we always make the right one, but we will most of the time.