Quote:
Originally posted by dolphinpanzer:
Quote:
How the hell does driving through the mud on coyote lake bed constitute unsafe driving? People go out there just to drive through the mud. That is Axle's home turf, so to speak. He led us on a night run out there and knew every square inch of that place.

Also, please do not lecture me on safety. It is what I do for a living.
Tell me this safety man is it safe to operate a vehicle on public roads when your windows are caked with mud? So visibility is not important if its your home turf? Unless the photo was shopped there is no way for the driver to see what is around him. But as you said it was his home turf so he did not need to see. Glad I don't live near you "safe" people.
No it is not safe to drive like that. I am not sticking up for every action that Axle has ever done. In this instance, in the snow, there was not a lot that he could have done.

There are some in our club that have made some bad decisions, but it is not fair to lump an entire club together for the actions of a few. We do a lot of good in the off-road community. How many of you out there donate your time to make your wilderness areas a better place to be? I am sure that there are some out there.

Todrick?

Jason