Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
as a matter of fact, wise ass... I do.

aside from organized trail clean ups, I now make it a regular habit to bring and fill 2 large hefty trash bags EVERY time i hit the trails... not just when I'm gonna get a pat on the back. but more importantly, I do not claim to provide useful information and guidance to people new to the sport while simultaniously condoning the outright reckless endangerment that some sccx members display.

I never said all of SCCX are reckless, I thought i was clear in stating that its just several of them... and the lack of common trail etiquette. A good leader, leads. they are responsible for everything and everone on the trail(or in the club) with them. They don't leave people on the trail, and they don't allow dangerous and reckless drivers to participate in runs so they can endanger the lives and property of others

axle always seemed like a decent guy... but i would not want him driving anywhere near me, my family or my truck...
First off I was not trying to be a wise ass. Also, I do not think it is necessary to resort to name calling. What are we? Three? I have never had a problem with you, or anyone else on this board for that matter.

I think it is commendable of you to participate in organized clean-ups. I too carry spare trash bags with me (cache in trash out) and not for a pat on the back.

I do not condone the reckless behavior of others. As far as his rollover in the snow goes, I still think that he did the only thing that he could do. (as I have stated before) Were not going too fast. We were not follownig too closely. It was just a accident. That incident, and only that incident, am I commenting on. Take care.

Jason