Scorpian7051

OK, first, sorry for the name calling, i felt that you were implying that i don't do anything of that nature and was offended, it appears that is not what you meant, so i apologize.

Quote:
Originally posted by scorpion7051:
I still think that he did the only thing that he could do.
no, he could have driven within in the limits the conditions allowed. basically, if his only choice was to swerve and hit the ditch.... he was going to fast. think of it this way, would it have happened if he was going 2mph slower? how bout 5mph? or 10mph? stop me when i hit the right number, because that is how fast he should have been driving... same goes for whoever the leader was.... if they hit a tree in the road they were going too fast. this is not rocket science.

-----------------------------

LAXTERRA

Bite me.

Prove Me Wrong.
-Explain how Axle was driving safely for conditions.
-Explain how the leader was also.
-explain how anyone in the group that had to swerve AT ALL was.

since i brought it up, i assume you meant [Save the fine unicorns] about the other things too.... so:

-explain how its OK for a trail boss to leave the group hes leading in the middle of a trail WELL above what they are equipped to handle, and leave them in the hands of someone who has never been on the trail.

-Explain how it is then OK for the replacement leader to leave a group of broken trucks... when he could clearly hear them on the FRS telling him to stop, and an hour later at camp(with the guys still stuck on the trail), claim he never heard it.

Do that for me LAXTERRA and i will gladly [Save the fine unicorns]

until then you need to play hide and go fuck yourself.