Todrick,

I am defending Axle in this instance because I was there. We were going slow down the trail. None of us were driving recklessly. At one point later in the day I was going, literally like 2 miles an hour, and tapped my brakes. All I did was let off of the brake. My whole front end slid sideways 5 or 6 feet because it was icy and I was on a hill. I have seen people at a dead stop slide 10 to 15 feet because it was icy. In my opinion, which I am entitled to, the only thing that we could have done differently to avoid this mishap would be to have stayed at home. What would be the point of owning a 4X4 then? What we do involves a certain amount of risk.

As far as me being a newbie and learning from the old guard from SCCX, I have been driving off road since before I even had a liscence to drive. My dad used to let me drive in the woods in NJ. I am sure some of you on this board will jump on me for saying that now too, but he taught me the safe and proper way to do it at a young age. Those lessons have stayed with me throughout my life.

Jason