As a newbie member of SCCX (even though I have been with them for over 2 years, but don't get a chance to offroad much) I have to give my 2 cents here. Part of offroading is seeing what are trucks can do and what we can do, some are more incline to push those limits farther than others, we have all made mistakes and learned from our experiences. The incident with Axle's truck was an accident and nothing more, could of been worse, I don't know if it could have been avoided, I wasn't there. As for Todricks comments I can't keep my mouth shut about it anymore. The hostility that he has for SCCX stems from the fact that most senior members do not like the way he handled WESTX, he made alot of promises and fullfilled none. He had no itinerary of what was planned, basically it was a free for all and certain SCCX members picked up the pieces and took the lead. As for personal experiences with Todrick in regards to irresponsible behavior, he took a 2wd truck knowing that he had a bad battery to west X, expecting somebody to give him a jump everytime he turned his truck on, I gave him at least 2 jumps while I was there. He took his 2wd on a night run on a 4wd trail, in the process tearing up the trail really bad, determined to make it up the incline and in the end having to be winched up not once but on two different occasions, and holding up the entire group for over an hour. I could go on but I won't. Like you Todrick I try and keep all personal feeling aside, but if there is one thing that I can't stand its hypocrites. Enough said. we have all made mistakes and hopefully we have all learned from them.