you need to knmwo whatyour talking about before you talk man.

Quote:
Originally posted by buffalo:
As for Todricks comments I can't keep my mouth shut about it anymore. The hostility that he has for SCCX stems from the fact that most senior members do not like the way he handled WESTX,

nope, it goes back much further, and westx had no itinerary because of it, not the other way around.

He made alot of promises and fullfilled none. He had no itinerary of what was planned, basically it was a free for all and certain SCCX members picked up the pieces and took the lead.

no, some sccx emmbers attempted to make westx into an sccx event... it was never intened to be any clubs event.... it was simply a gathering of xterra owners

As for personal experiences with Todrick in regards to irresponsible behavior, he took a 2wd truck knowing that he had a bad battery to west X,

actuyaly i didn't... a month prior to westx i had an issue with corrosion that caused startying problem, i cleane dit up, truck started like a champ... so i was unaware that the battery was near death as everything corrodes whenyou live a mile from the beach... no issues arose until we were at the event and it died 20 miles from the nearest service station

expecting somebody to give him a jump everytime he turned his truck on, I gave him at least 2 jumps while I was there. He took his 2wd on a night run on a 4wd trail, in the process tearing up the trail really bad, determined to make it up the incline and in the end having to be winched up not once but on two different occasions, and holding up the entire group for over an hour.

yes i did, stupidly following logan and his assured "2wd friendly" trail, his suggestions on line, since he was framiuliar with the trail... thanks for illustrating my point about people having no idea how to lead.

Like you Todrick I try and keep all personal feeling aside, but if there is one thing that I can't stand its hypocrites. Enough said. we have all made mistakes and hopefully we have all learned from them.
I hope every has learned.

The most reckless thing i have ever done in my 2wd was 100mph on the dry lake... with the closest other truck being over a mile away... and only myself in the truck. I have gone places in my 2wd most think insane, but i have always done so with safety in mind, baring one incident where my passenger caused my truck to shift(i even have that on video LOL), i have never had an accident on the trail, not with my xterra, not with my jeep, and not with any other vehicle i have owned.

I resent you blaming me for going on the night run, logan reasurred me 3 seperate times that it would be ok.