Quote:
Originally posted by LOGAN:
Pot calling the kettle black here....

As I remember when I was coordinating the 4 hr rescue effort for the stranded party that Sunday morning at WestX, you were driving home! You, the organizer just left us there not waiting to see if we got out OK or at all. Yes, you may have tried to radio us, but we did not get the message. You know the terrain there you know you have to be right there to get radio communication.

how soon you forget,m i was at the gas staion, trying to get my battery sorted out, i was told to go home by the stranded trucks and stayed until you guys were out... we even spoke on frs, say you didn't hear me now, but we did have a conversation.

And when my truck fell off the road...what was I doing there? I was following Snoopy back to San Diego just to make sure that he and his family got there yes 200+ miles. Remember one of the SCCX rules...Never travel alone....

and...

I misunderstood and thought you had taken him back, and were trying to return to the group, sorry. in the end its the same, you where going WAY to fast for the conditions and you lost your truck as a result