Quote:
Originally posted by LOGAN:
And why did Logan and Axle jump in?
1.You had been there once in the last year.
2.Less than 48hrs prior to the start of WestX, you threw out all of the schedules and changed everything. No wonder no one came, especially the vendors.
3.I only jumped in because after a year of offering to take you there you never went (except for once). How could you plan an event if you do not know the routes and terrain and what is there?
4.As I remember you got lost on Coyote Dry Lake...IN THE DAYTIME WITH A GROUP OF TRUCKS FOLLOWING YOU!!!
5.And did you say "Logan, back off this is mine!" NO!

Shall I go on?

LOGAN

damn logan, your delusional.

1. um yeah, cause you volunteered to scout the trails we didn't alreayd know and figure out the difficulties. something you and axle apparently misjudged. you did this becaus ei was up front in telling you how busy i was gonna be and that i needed help with it.
2. because you renee and axle tried to hijack the event and put in your own schedules, porta potties and all sorts of other bullshit.
3. I had a job, i was working 6, 12 hour days.
4. lol yeah, i did.. that was funny... No one was in danger, just turned around... as you know the dry lake is HUGE and from the middle you can barely see the edges, let alone the 20' wide exit trail to the south... shit happens, but at least it wasn't dangerous shit or getting people in over their head.

5. no, i guess I should have told you to fuck off... but im generaly a nice guy, you know that... I considered you a friend. you were at my wedding for god sakes... whatever man, I was far too nice with westx cause i didn't want the negative publicity that ended up happening anyway...

its shit like this that makes me glad i got rid of the xterra