DON'T even make an excuse for Coyote Lake. Axle and I can drive to any point on Coyote Lake at night without a GPS and find any thing out there including a way out. (All without landing in the mud hole). I frequently cut across it at night when I am going to/from Fort Irwin from Las Vegas (except after it has been raining) , and yes...IN THE VOLVO too.

And did I take over WestX? NO! As many people heard me say many times it was YOUR event. Everyone there knew you had not done anything for it so most people came to me for questions. I never claimed WestX, only that I was assisting you. That you can ask anyone of. We thought the porta-potties would make is nicer for us camping in Mule Canyon, that's all. Maybe if we had them there then the people who stayed at the KOA would have stayed there and then your WestX would have not been split up as you complained over. Not everyone likes to shit on the ground.

LOGAN

LOGAN

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
Quote:
Originally posted by LOGAN:
[b]And why did Logan and Axle jump in?
1.You had been there once in the last year.
2.Less than 48hrs prior to the start of WestX, you threw out all of the schedules and changed everything. No wonder no one came, especially the vendors.
3.I only jumped in because after a year of offering to take you there you never went (except for once). How could you plan an event if you do not know the routes and terrain and what is there?
4.As I remember you got lost on Coyote Dry Lake...IN THE DAYTIME WITH A GROUP OF TRUCKS FOLLOWING YOU!!!
5.And did you say "Logan, back off this is mine!" NO!

Shall I go on?

LOGAN

damn logan, your delusional.

1. um yeah, cause you volunteered to scout the trails and figure out the difficulties.
2. because you renee and axle tried to hijack the event and put in your own schedules, prota potties and all sorts of other bullshit.
3. I had a job, i was working 6 12 hour days.
4. lol yeah, i did that was funny... No one wa sin danger, just turned around... a syou know th edry lake is HUGE and from the middle you can barely see the edges, let alone the 20' wide exit trail to the south

5. no, i should have told you to fuck off... but im generaly a nice guy, you know that... I considered you a friend. you were at my wedding for god sakes... whatever man, I was far too nice with westx cause i didn't want the negative publicity that ended up happening anyway...

its shit like this that makes me glad i got rid of the xterra[/b]