Quote:
Originally posted by LOGAN:
DON'T even make an excuse for Coyote Lake. Axle and I can drive to any point on Coyote Lake at night without a GPS and find any thing out there including a way out. (All without landing in the mud hole). I frequently cut across it at night when I am going to/from Fort Irwin from Las Vegas (except after it has been raining) , and yes...IN THE VOLVO too.

And did I take over WestX? NO! As many people heard me say many times it was YOUR event. Everyone there knew you had not done anything for it so most people came to me for questions. I never claimed WestX, only that I was assisting you. That you can ask anyone of. We thought the porta-potties would make is nicer for us camping in Mule Canyon, that's all. Maybe if we had them there then the people who stayed at the KOA would have stayed there and then your WestX would have not been split up as you complained over. Not everyone likes to shit on the ground.

didn't make an excuse for coyote lake... just said it was funny. in hind sight it is... it sucked for the 20 minutes or so we looked for the trail head.

i know you never said westx was your event... but you did attempt to do many things without my input... and i didn't have a problem with people at the KOA, i simply commented that it would have been nice if they came to base camp at night(or stayed later as the case may be)