As relative new member of SCCX (less then one year), I just want to post to say it is a great club and has a wonderful group of people. Please don't let this thread make you think otherwise of joining.

I have met all the people you all are complaining about (can you say the same?), so do not rag on them until you know them personally. A few pictures doesn't really tell the whole story.

AXLE is a great driver and has gotten people out of jam before. He helps out fixing other people's Xterras. He is a valuable and contributing member to the club. I am sure he did the best he can do given the situation. No one is perfect... except for IAN. :p

LOGAN is famous in the club as being a bit agressive. I mean who in their right mind would drive their Volvo as an Xterra? wink He is a great navigator and can pretty much find his way around anywhere. He doesn't leave people behind. I mean, he can technically leave the club since he doesn't have an Xterra anymore, but he stays.

Are they the safest drivers in the world? Probably not, but should they be scorn for life because of their mistakes? No. Both of them are great members of SCCX, and I am sure lots of people in the club appreciates that they offer. smile

Just go to the website, www.sccxterra.com and read some of the posts there. We have regular Xcursions every month. We help out the environment and got Club of the Year over other 4x4 clubs. How many other Xterra club can say the same?

Anyways, sorry to hear what happenned to your X, Axle. I am glad that you and your family are OK (the most important thing). If there is anyone who can fix it, you are da man. [Smoking]