Quote:
Originally posted by Don't be stpid:
It probably wasn't unsafe. Right up until he took his hand off the bike to make a peace sign for the camera.

Crash a bike that fast and little metal parts fly everywhere. Is the cameraman wearing a helmet and body protection?

Besides it was a conscious decision to do that, unlike simply driving on an icy road and going in a ditch.

I wasn't there when Axle put his truck on it's side, so I can't judge if he was unsafe or not. But I can see Ian saying one thing and doing another. He was rather vehement about it too, name calling etc.

I don't like offroading with unsafe people either. I'm just pointing out yet another inequity. Maybe more peole would listen to Ian if he weren't such a prick to people who don't kiss his ass, like you Paul.
I will not try to explain bike racing techniques to you Marshall as someone already has. As for kissing Ian's ass I have never done that. Some might think you are kissing Axle's ass by taking his side if you do. I wasn't there either and really am not taking a side on this just was pointing out the obvious jab you took at Ian about unsafe driving of his motorcycle. All is good though I still enjoyed drinking with you and hope to do it again soon.