no, it really was funny to me, cause i remember you being OK with it when i first posted the site. I'm sorry if you had a problem with it, being involve din the music industry i do take copyright issues fairly seriously, and appologize for my lack of foresight.

as for the thread being mean spirited... my first post was a joke, entirely tongue in cheek, just a "rib", if you will.

then i read some other things on the net, and posted the second message in response to you... you deleted your original post, but my reply remains...

still, my second post was not mean spirited, and i even said i wasn't gonna "blast people", that it would be unfair, unless they continued to be stupid.

well.

not a big deal to me.
by nature, I have a chronic case of the "fuck-its", Its the way I have always been. I think i have been very tolerant over the last couple years, watching and tolerating stupid shit after stupid shit, and mean spirited comments and actions.... i did my best for that time to "turn the other cheek", sometimes i slipped up a little, I'm a passionate person.

but now i have liberty to not worry about what xterra owners as a whole think of me, i can "shoot from the hip" and speak my mind... something i have left to Ian, for the most part, since i started westx.

It's really nothing new, anyone who was on the old yahoo clubhouse before XOC saw it... I just stopped after my initial problems with sccx, and starting westx.

Honestly, I don't mean to offend.
but if I did offended anyone,
maybe they needed to be offended.