Disclaimer: The opinions and observations expressed are strictly those of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SCCX. :p
Any profanity in this post is due to my absolute frustration. I do not speak this way normally but... I have to get this out.

Vendetta's:

Your personal vendetta's have to stop. mad

Axle
Logan
Xtoolbox

Who else do you have on your list... I should clarify... who else do you have a vendetta with... who are current or past members of SCCX? confused

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
... its no secret that i have had my issues with SCCX in the past... but that was two years ago... or so most of you thought.

to be honest It feels really good to know that after 2 years of helping keep skeletons in the closet and biting my tongue in order to try and keep the peace... I don't have to anymore.

I'm not gonna just let loose on the people who deserve it, that wouldn't be fair. But when things like axle blasting Ian for his comment come up... Oh do I have stories [Finger]

BTW, I'm not burning any bridges that actually existed since the last WestX anyway(and some were gone before that)
Hey Todrick... would you like to tell everyone where you got your info about Logan rolling his Xterra? Remember the phone conversation when you called the SCCX hotline (866)2-XTERRA? No one but Logan was present when he got his X in trouble. The theory from the attempted rescue team was that he was driving too fast. No one said their theories outside of respect for what he was doing. Following XSnoopy(who had a bad clutch) out and 200 miles one-way back to San Diego.

I guess when I thought we had "buried the hatch" after that conversation... I was stupid for ever trusting you to keep the theory to yourself... as you promised. I went out of my way to get Tom Leykis stuff for you. When I was at the Playboy Mansion... I even got the Playmate of the Year (she had won a motorcycle you like) to sign a picture for you. You dug up the hatchet an as your parting shot decided to stick the hatchet in someone's back.

Fine... why don't you tell everyone about MYblackX? About your impersonations on XOC to try an get the ball rolling on your attempt to usurp the Founding Four at SCCC. It was both sad(having conversations with yourself) and pathetic to see you using other screen names on SCCX and XOC to try an further your cause. We banned you from SCCX for 90 days for violating the TOS(kind of like a time out for kids). You then went whining on various Xterra boards... an bad mouthed SCCX. I laid my cards on the table an told you we knew about MYblackX. You tried to make excuses for your actions. I told you we tracked your IP address on SCCX. We knew it was you. You can go on trying to play the blame game. Blame everyone but yourself for everything from it was your girlfriends fault that she got pregnant twice to any an all WestX problems are SCCX's fault.

Quote:
Originally posted by MYblackX:
LAXTERRA I understand that you have a problem with some issues in your club but for you to take it public in this manner after bashing Todrick for it "is just wrong". SCCX has just become 4X2 friendly because of issues brought up recently. I don't want to go and take my X out to sit in a parking lot and ride a long with a 4X4. I hope someone starts a club for 4X2's AND 4X4's and not just claim they are 4X2 friendly. It is sad that people can't join a club and have fun with out controlling people ruining it. We would love to take our X's out and see what they can do, not be ostrasized because we see errors in the SCCX Board of Directors' thinking.
Quote:
amen...thanks. ok im moving this to "the Asbestos Lined Room" as it could potentialy get out of hand

WestX:

As far as West X which is a lie... an which is the truth?
From the West X homepage.

08-14-2003
Finally the new and updated website goes live... However the lauch of the new site is bitter-sweet. While it has been a long time coming and is a major step forward, it also comes with the announcement that there will be no official WestX in 2003. After much debate it became painfuly obvious that trying to pull off WestX again with 2 months of planning was simply not going to produce the calibur of event we intend to hold. Thank you for your continued support, See you in Lake Havasu in Spring 2004.

Quote:
Look, I posted on this for a couple reasons...
People wondered shy i wanted to move westX t havasu... simple, so axle & toolbox wouldn't know the area well enough to lead a run.
Leadership/Responsibilty:

Quote:
... he could have driven within in the limits the conditions allowed. basically, if his only choice was to swerve and hit the ditch.... he was going to fast. think of it this way, would it have happened if he was going 2mph slower? how bout 5mph? or 10mph? stop me when i hit the right number, because that is how fast he should have been driving... same goes for whoever the leader was.... if they hit a tree in the road they were going too fast. this is not rocket science.
Kind of reminds me of the time you decided to drive up to Santiago Peak :rolleyes: with your son Aiden. You went along... just you an a infant. You saw the road had snow and ice on it. You kept going... hit snow and ice an nearly went off the side of the mountain. frown Your ego got the better of you. You had something to prove to yourself in your 2wd X. Well your lucky it didn't cost you our your infant son your lives.

Our how about the time you backed into Xterrian on the trail?

Quote:
... A good leader, leads. they are responsible for everything and everone on the trail(or in the club) with them. They don't leave people on the trail, and they don't allow dangerous and reckless drivers to participate in runs so they can endanger the lives and property of others

axle always seemed like a decent guy... but i would not want him driving anywhere near me, my family or my truck...
Oh... I forgot... you were just the organizer of WestX. You were not responsible for anything. You were even scared to get port-a-potties for fear of being responsible. :rolleyes: Just to bad for the person that got the case of rare Fungal Menengitis(from exposure inside the mine)... because people shit inside the mines... wipe their ass and leave it uncovered on the rock pile.

As leader of 4 Mojave Road Xcursions... I remember the Whinny Weasel Wonder(WWW) tirade of 2001. I made the decision to not allow 2wd vehicles to attend. I was following the "Mojave Road Guidebook" guidelines. It was a unpopular decision with you... that caused you to go over the edge an started the attempt to usurp the club.

Quote:
as a matter of fact, wise ass... I do.

aside from organized trail clean ups, I now make it a regular habit to bring and fill 2 large hefty trash bags EVERY time i hit the trails... not just when I'm gonna get a pat on the back.
So that is why at WestX 2001 you left Aiden's rotating saucer because the steering wheel was broken an "he would just get frustrated with it".

So that is why at WestX 2002 you split an left a file of trash at your campsite before the stuck people got back to the campsite. As the last to leave I halled your trash home. The Orange County magazine was interesting. :rolleyes:

Quote:
wow the front page of sccxterra.com has got to be the most ironic page i have ever seen
I know you were talking about Axle's truck of the week picture but... do you hate us so much that you scrolled past the award:
SCCX was given the award after countless hours of volunteer work, including but not limited to, manual labor at Wildomar OHV, organizing cleanups and trail maintenance, and software development for managing the CNFOHVA.

The club was doing a little more then picking up other peoples trash. Wildomar was going to be closed permanently without the required trail maintenance.

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860