Last Post as, i have just been checking this thread waiting for your reply anyway...

WARNING, THIS IS BASICLY A NOVEL, if you don't have a bit of time, don't ewven bother trying to read this

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Vendetta's:

Your personal vendetta's have to stop. mad

Axle
Logan
Xtoolbox

Who else do you have on your list... I should clarify... who else do you have a vendetta with... who are current or past members of SCCX? confused

no one else really, and it isn't even a vendetta, its just a long line of stupid shit, i just seem to be the one who deals with it most... that or other people enjoy dealing with it.

well you can probably add yourself to the list, cause you always seem to use revisionist history, or conveniently forget details when shit like this comes up.

Quote:

Hey Todrick... would you like to tell everyone where you got your info about Logan rolling his Xterra? Remember the phone conversation when you called the SCCX hotline (866)2-XTERRA? No one but Logan was present when he got his X in trouble. The theory from the attempted rescue team was that he was driving too fast. No one said their theories outside of respect for what he was doing. Following XSnoopy(who had a bad clutch) out and 200 miles one-way back to San Diego.
you were not the only person i talked to that day, and if you had actually read this thread you would know where the info came from.

Quote:

I guess when I thought we had "buried the hatch" after that conversation... I was stupid for ever trusting you to keep the theory to yourself... as you promised. I went out of my way to get Tom Leykis stuff for you. When I was at the Playboy Mansion... I even got the Playmate of the Year (she had won a motorcycle you like) to sign a picture for you. You dug up the hatchet an as your parting shot decided to stick the hatchet in someone's back.
that was very nice of you to do that, and i still appreciate it. I never put a hatchet in your back, so to speak. In fact I clearly stated that if anyone PMed me about the mess, that they should also PM you to get another side to the story... guess you saved them the time.

Quote:

Fine... why don't you tell everyone about MYblackX? About your impersonations on XOC to try an get the ball rolling on your attempt to usurp the Founding Four at SCCC.
you are so fucking stupid... this is what i meant, conveniently forgetting detaisl...

I posted mainly at work during the day when that argument was going on... while MY WIFE was at home... let me give you a second to figure it out...
OH WOW, "MyBlackX", as i told you before WAS MY FUCKING WIFE, ya genius.
She vowed to never come back to XOC after that.

as for usurping the board... no, i just figured you guys would operate like most clubs and have elections...

you were clear that "you had spent too much money, and the only way you would step down was if the club paid you back"

Greedy bastard.

Quote:

It was both sad(having conversations with yourself) and pathetic to see you using other screen names on SCCX and XOC to try an further your cause.

The only time i had conversations with myself was apparently when i talked to you.

Quote:

We banned you from SCCX for 90 days for violating the TOS(kind of like a time out for kids).

I never violated TOS

Quote:

You then went whining on various Xterra boards... an bad mouthed SCCX. I laid my cards on the table an told you we knew about MYblackX. You tried to make excuses for your actions. I told you we tracked your IP address on SCCX. We knew it was you. You can go on trying to play the blame game. Blame everyone but yourself for everything from it was your girlfriends fault that she got pregnant twice to any an all WestX problems are SCCX's fault.
Hey Fuck you. If you have a probelm with things i say on this board... fine... but if you have a probelm with the fact that my then girlfriend and i did not see a reason to get married(due to religios beliefs) before our kids were born then just be a fuckin man and say it... your a prick. we are married now, i hope that is okay with you, sir.

I explained "MyBlackX", the actual one that pissed ya all off was "LawlessX", I did make one post on the SCCX board using the screen name "LawlessX" AFTER getting banned... just to know I could(its an IT guy pride thing) but it was not inflammatory and in fact i just inquired politely about the club. I have always freely admitted that.

Quote:

Originally posted by MYblackX:
LAXTERRA I understand that you have a problem with some issues in your club but for you to take it public in this manner after bashing Todrick for it "is just wrong". SCCX has just become 4X2 friendly because of issues brought up recently. I don't want to go and take my X out to sit in a parking lot and ride a long with a 4X4. I hope someone starts a club for 4X2's AND 4X4's and not just claim they are 4X2 friendly. It is sad that people can't join a club and have fun with out controlling people ruining it. We would love to take our X's out and see what they can do, not be ostrasized because we see errors in the SCCX Board of Directors' thinking.

Originally posted by Todrick:
amen...thanks. ok im moving this to "the Asbestos Lined Room" as it could potentialy get out of hand
well, there ya go... is it so odd that my wife didn't like the shit going on, the way i was being treated for pointing out SCCX's lack of 4x2 friendly runs at the time... that she didn't want to "ride along", honestly look at her post, its pretty obvious from the wording(not just spelling) that it wasn't me

Quote:

WestX:
As far as West X which is a lie... an which is the truth?
From the West X homepage.

08-14-2003
Finally the new and updated website goes live... However the lauch of the new site is bitter-sweet. While it has been a long time coming and is a major step forward, it also comes with the announcement that there will be no official WestX in 2003. After much debate it became painfuly obvious that trying to pull off WestX again with 2 months of planning was simply not going to produce the calibur of event we intend to hold. Thank you for your continued support, See you in Lake Havasu in Spring 2004.

Look, I posted on this for a couple reasons...
People wondered shy i wanted to move westX t havasu... simple, so axle & toolbox wouldn't know the area well enough to lead a run.
1st i pulled down the site yesterday at CCX's request.

READ THIS THREAD YOU IGNORANT FOOL, i have said several times IN THIS THREAD that i have had to hold my tongue and not say thing... or in this case, put on a "game face", sort of "play nice".

Quote:

Leadership/Responsibilty:

... he could have driven within in the limits the conditions allowed. basically, if his only choice was to swerve and hit the ditch.... he was going to fast. think of it this way, would it have happened if he was going 2mph slower? how bout 5mph? or 10mph? stop me when i hit the right number, because that is how fast he should have been driving...
Kind of reminds me of the time you decided to drive up to Santiago Peak :rolleyes: with your son Aiden. You went [b]along
... just you an a infant. You saw the road had snow and ice on it. You kept going... hit snow and ice an nearly went off the side of the mountain. frown [/b]
your almost right here, and it was the worst experience i have ever LEARNED FROM, since then i never go out alone... HOWEVER, I was driving along, there was a bit of snow on the side of the trail... not much just little patches every 50-100 feet... i round a corner and proceed up a shady side of the mountain... there was no visible ice, it just looked like some of the snow was on the trail... my forward progress stopped... as it was indeed ice... but it had nothing to do with going too fast. just lack of familiarity with snow/ice.

Quote:

Or how about the time you backed into Xterrian on the trail?

If that happened in anyway you might have a point? [Freak]

I think you mean the time i got stuck on a hill... Ned964 was pulling up to winch me up the hill, but for some reason parked behind me... my truck slid... i never "backed into" anyone... but again READ THE FUCKING THREAD... i already openly told about the incident.

Quote:
... A good leader, leads.Oh... I forgot... you were just the organizer of WestX. You were not responsible for anything. You were even scared to get port-a-potties for fear of being responsible. :rolleyes: Just to bad for the person that got the case of rare Fungal Menengitis(from exposure inside the mine)...

As leader of 4 Mojave Road Xcursions... I made the decision to not allow 2wd vehicles to attend. I was following the "Mojave Road Guidebook" guidelines. It was a unpopular decision with you... that caused you to go over the edge an started the attempt to usurp the club.
so much bullshit here, i edited some

No, there was a very clear disclaimer on the WestX site... and posted here... However it is not about liability it is about common courtesy for the people on the trail with YOU... i wasn't with them on doran, but i was there that night to try and help them. while axle sat at the camp and toolbox drove back to camp.

countless hundreds have been in the mines... I'd say 50 with me in the last 15 years... and ONE CASE of menengitis... there is no proof thats where it came from...

revisionist history again... my complaint was that mojave road was happening, not that you were not allowing 2wd's... as i recall i took a couple months off from the club following my fathers august death, in Dec. i tried to come back, 4x4 only run. Jan. 4x4 only run, Feb, 4x4 Only...

i forget the exact months, but it was 4 consecutive 4x4only runs... so i was pissed, i spoke up that maybe your club meetings shouldn't be held at lunch on trail runs...

most of these issues have now been fixed by SCCX.

Your Welcome

Quote:

as a matter of fact, wise ass... I do.

aside from organized trail clean ups, I now make it a regular habit to bring and fill 2 large hefty trash bags EVERY time i hit the trails... not just when I'm gonna get a pat on the back.

So that is why at WestX 2001 you left Aiden's rotating saucer because the steering wheel was broken an "he would just get frustrated with it".

So that is why at WestX 2002 you split an left a file of trash at your campsite... :rolleyes:
I don't remember aiden's toy happening like that... i remember logan volunteering to drive it out in the back of his truck... cause it was not a small item.

and as far as i knew i didn't leave anything in '02... I guess its possible it fell out of my truck... btu seems unlikely.

regardless my change in trail attitude and tread lightly really has happened gradually, and i only adopted the trash bag thing, since participating in a trail cleanup with AXZC.
(the azxc trail cleanup was started BTW, after logan pulled his usual stupid shit on a run with them and was caught by a ranger)

Quote:

wow the front page of sccxterra.com has got to be the most ironic page i have ever seen
I know you were talking about Axle's truck of the week picture but... do you hate us so much that you scrolled past the award:
it was both, it was the dichotomy of being "club of the year" and being "XOC's most dangerous club"

i think there have been some facts confused over time, but regardless this will never be settled... you think i set out to kill SCCX, when i really just wanted it back to the 4x2 friendly club it was. since then i think most of the shit that has happened ands the attitudes involved are still related to that...

as your comment that you would deal with me "hopefully for the last time" shows... but honestly, i don't want to feel the need to point out your guys errors either... so hopefully everyone learned form axle's mistake.