Uh, Ian Dont be Stpid is from work, it exists because I couldn't get a good password for a week once for some reason.

Every knows it's me, as I generally sign my name. I don't need any help arguing with the dolts on XOC, thank you very much.

When I called you on the bike thing you said you were going 187 mph. Now, of course, you are "just kidding" I took you for your word, stupid of me I know.

Paul, I am so not taking Axles side. I wasn't there and have no idea, just as Ian has no idea if he was being unsafe. I know that 4000 pounds on ice does funny things. If we want to take the ice safety thing to the degree Ian did against Axle, then if the trails are not in exactly perfect condition, paved, with spotters every ten feet, we should all stay home.

Personally I take all the necessary gear, never travel alone, radio back about bikes/trucks on the trail, stay on trails, pick up trash etc. I don't want a idiot to hurt me on the trail, for sure.

But if you can't see by now that if Ian doesn't like you it doesn't matter what the truth is, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Have a nice day.