Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
Order now and you might get it by next year..

Just like the Calmini steering system that was on the site for 8 months before anyone saw one? How happy were the first group with theirs? I guess "CALMINI blue" doesn't work best with everything does it?

Get your facts straight before you bash.

How many items have YOU ordered from SLR yourself Carlton? Me myself , I've purchased the steering , the lift , fiberglass and shocks twice.

My experience with SLR has been fantastic. Tell me about YOUR experiences with SLR. After repeated problems with other people's experience with improper allignment with SLR upper arms , Spencer sent me THREE sets of arms with varying degrees of caster in the attempt to find the correct specifications once and for all. He paid to have them installed and pictures were taken and new specs were made. He designed a new fixture based on my requirements so that all new arms he sends out will have proper allignment.

Everything was shipped on time and with all items included and it all performs perfectly. ]

Tell me all about your expereinces with SLR. As wonderfull as Calmini is , as happy with their lift and steering everyone seems to be , tell me when the last time they came out with a NEW product for the X. Take a look at the CALMINI site and then take a look at the SLR site and then tell me which company is making a bigger effort to create MORE and NEWER products for our trucks.

Doing a SAS on a 7 year old hardbody is hardly making progress for our late model Nissans is it?

A few people have recieved shipments later than they anticipated. There have been backorder and production delays at SLR. But how does that compare to a company putting products on their site and collecting money for them 6 months to a YEAR before producing a production piece and filling orders?

How many NEW products has Calmini produced for your truck compared to their line for Samis and the Full Traction line? This is by no means to bash Calmini . I like Calmini and when I met Steve he seemed like a really good guy who is willing to talk shop until the cows come home. The more companies making parts the better , but your constantly bashing the one company who's SOLE PRIMARY focus is producing the widest variety of NEW products for our trucks is totally ignorant.

I don't care if you don't like Spencer personally , item for item they are doing MORE for Nissan than ANYONE else in the aftermarket.