Well it looks like you are 0 for three. If that was the extent of your retort you're reaching. In link number one there are as many negative things said about Calmini as there are SLR.

Yes things ship slow. Yes sometimes he takes his sweet ass time getting things shipped. But from what I see a majority of the time people are happy with what they get when they get it.

You left out one SMALL fact about the guy who is complaining about not gettting his fenders yet. He's in Greece. The shipping charge is going to be a great deal larger than was anticipated and more than one attempt has been made to ship them. There were very specific requirements to ship them including box size ect. Now the box is too large for UPS and I believe the new shipping costs ammount to about $800. The customer knows this and has not gotten back to SLR regarding this.

In the thread about the bumper it said what the story was . It was a one off pre-production bumper and it was determined that it didn't have the strength , stability and regidity to be made into a production piece.

Why don't you call Calmini and ask about their pre-production pre-runner bumper that they have on their Frontier in all of their magazine adds and ask them when it will be available. I did and they told me it was just made as a prototype and the rude guy on the phone who didn't want to talk about it or give me any indication weather or not it will be produced.

While you're at it. Ask them about their first crack at manufacturing torsion bars. I recall that effort wasn't 100% effective either. Are they better than the Nismo bars or is there a larger profit margin when you make them yourself? Then compare them to the 300M bars that SLR makes.

As far as the stage 5 suspension system from SLR I know that it is on at least three , maybee four trucks. It is expensive but it is in production. He has the items listed in his brochure and I'm sure if you gave him a call , he'll discuss pricing options with you.

I've seen it in person and it is far beyond what ANYONE has done with a production long travel suspension for Nissans.

It's amazing that I have been able to pick up the phone and get Spencer on the line almost any time I have a question about anything yet there is this huge complaint that he's never available. He's there every day from 8 am until usaully 5 and some times later. The phone number is 1-928-667-4757. He answers it all the time and returns calls.

He's not the biggest computer guy and doesn't spend his day typing. He makes parts. Give him a call , I'm sure he'd be happy to chat.

It's interesting. You were able to completely dodge any rational argument about the quality and quantity of available parts for our trucks and you resorted to the same old crap. So typical.