I can't say enough good things about Calmini; especially after my most recent dealings with them getting a Centerforce clutch right away. Dave at Calmini went well beyond what I could have ever expected to get things taken care of, saving me from missing the Nissan Titan release in B.C.

In contrast, while Dave was trying to find a clutch for me right away, I called SLR just to see if they might have one in stock. The guy on the phone told me they didn't carry Centerforce clutches for the Xterra (they are on the website?) and hung up on me. Gee, thanks!

Thanks to Calmini, they were able to get Centerforce to build a clutch for me in one day and overnight it after Centerforce made a mistake and sent me the wrong one the first time.

On top of this, I was a total basket case worrying about getting my truck done on time and Dave was still patient with me and put up with all my calls and FAX's.