Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:

What is wrong with what I said?

They want to destroy us and Western civilization.

They will stop at nothing to accomplish this.

They want the World to live like it is the 14th century.

Bomb them into the Stoneage? What good what that do? They already live in the Stoneage. smile

Our exhistence is dependant on destroying these terrorists. Being kind to them (like the Democrats want) will never do a dam thing. Ask the Israelis.

We could have already been out of Iraq already if we demolished the country with bombs. That is not our goal. Our Goal is to keep the infrastructure intact (and civilians alive) and to help the Iraqi people rebuild there and instill a democractic form of government.

Stone
I'm leaving most of what you wrote because it is so damn funny.

The Islamic faith accounts for one out of every 4 people on earth. It is the second largest religion in the United States.

If every member of Islam was really bent on killing all americans and destroying Western Civilization, we wouldn't be writing these pathetic little notes on the internet right now. (Plus there's the somewhat comedic notion of millions of Amaericans killing themselves because they are Americans and their faith tells them to kill Americans...)

I think you mean to say that Islamic extremists, which account for a small percentage of Muslims, are bent on terrorism and destruction.

A