Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:

[b]Sean, I don't think I've ever heard you be so angry, hateful and insulting... are you sure you're not a Deaniac? Are you taking your meds? wink
That's the second time in a row for you mentioning my name specifically. I'm not the only one here posting nasties you know.[/b]
Yeah, but you're the most fun to poke fun at.

Quote:
Well since you insist on being on the business end of my wrath, Fuck you! The puss from Dean's pimpled ass has more substance than you've ever posted!

:p
You're especially fun to poke fun at when you incorrectly spell "pus"

Spelling police please....

confused
puss1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ps) Informal
n.

1. A cat.
2. A girl or young woman.

[Probably of Germanic origin.]

[Download or Buy Now]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

puss2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ps)
n. Slang

1. The mouth.
2. The human face.

[Irish Gaelic pus, mouth, from Middle Irish bus, lip.]

[Download or Buy Now]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

puss

\Puss\ (p[.u]s), n. [Cf. D. poes, Ir. & Gael. pus.] 1. A cat; -- a fondling appellation.

2. A hare; -- so called by sportsmen.

Puss in the corner, a game in which all the players but one occupy corners of a room, or certain goals in the open air, and exchange places, the one without a corner endeavoring to get a corner while it is vacant, leaving some other without one.

Puss moth (Zo["o]l.), any one of several species of stout bombycid moths belonging to Cerura, Harpyia, and allied genera, esp. Harpyia vinuli, of Europe. The larv[ae] are humpbacked, and have two caudal appendages.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

puss

n 1: obscene terms for female genitals [syn: cunt, pussy, nooky, slit] 2: informal terms [syn: kitty, kitty-cat, pussy, pussycat]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University