Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:

HINT: You had already changed the topic.
I replied to your reply about Islam to Stonecold. You were already talking about Islam.

HINT: You're pulling crap out of your ass.

You are just embarrassed because you intentionally posted a lie and got called on it. That's all.
[LOL] [LOL]

Oh my, that's humourous.

OK, since you have displayed an utter inability to discern the point, and are resorting to calling me a liar (when I admitted the mistake) I wil spell it out for you.

I really thought you were smarter.

A few folks were saying words to the effect of "All Muslims hate America and want to destroy Western Civilization"

I think this is inaccurate. (Odd that in your penchant for statistical rectitude you have completely missed out on this opportunity to set the record straight.)

I mentioned some statistics which probably are not correct BUT the POINT is that if All muslims were as evil and ill intentioned as they were made out ot be, the streets of America would be a war zone.

That was my point. It is here that you picked up the inaccurate statistics and headed into left field.

Yet oddly you have yet to respond to this:

"Yep my mind is sick and twisted because I don't give a rat's ass wether or not a man marries a man or a woman marries a woman. It just doesn't affect me. Your mind however is not sick and perverted because you get your panties up in a bunch worrying about and imagining the actions of a group of people that you dislike intensely. Your logic is stunning.
How does gay marriage affect you? You hate gays, sure. But you hate a lot of things and people. What I'm asking is this: in your day to day life, how does the fact that gays can marry affect you? Your ability to carve out your life? Answer me that.

I gotta tell you son, there's a lot worse things going on out there than gays getting married.

Gay marriage is so unimportant compared with the other things on the national plate right now. A constitutional amendment? Are you really for that?

How about the economy and national security? I think those are a tad more important. And a tad more relevant to the average american.