Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

That is a crock of shit and you know it. When I'm on the board I discuss any topic and have discussed everything here. I always answer any questions put to me directly.
Wrong. That is not even close to a true statement. There is at least one direct question to you posed in this very thread that remains unanswered. And I can think of several other instances that you have chosen to retreat rather than answer. Trust me. You don't want to take this stand.

Quote:
I don't belittle everyone. As a matter of fact there is only a small handful of people I belittle. You happen to be one of them.
Bet you can't coherently express why without resorting to ad hominem!

Quote:
Everyone is biased on most major issues in life. It's called opinions.

I'm glad you are having fun. I have just as much fun with you lefties. Why do you think I even bother. I don't take it as serious as you may think. I'm sure you feel that way because sometimes my words may seem harsh and that probably offends your feminine sensitivities. If it does, too bad.
Two words for this pathetic attempt at rebuttal.

BWAA HAAAAHHHH!!!!

Yep, assault the masculinity, if it works on you, it must work for everyone else, right? .....Right?....

Quote:
And no... I definitely don't post on a message board for any sense of accomplishment. Why type of accomplishmnet would anyone get out of it? It's all in fun. Even arguing sometimes can be fun you know. If you weren't half a woman you might understand that.
See above. You are concerned with things you shouldn't be concerned with. Creepy.

Quote:
I don't care how you talk.
Yes you do. You took the time to say so on a public message forum. Be honest with yourself, first and foremost.

Quote:
I thought I was being nice by telling you that you sound like a fruit when you use expressions like "Oh my, that's humourous". In many sections of New York you would be bitch slapped on site if you said that out loud. So... I guess I'll stop being so nice to you then.
So your underlying theme here is your perception of my sexuality. You seem to need to cast me as effenimate. If that floats your boat, go to town. I don't care. But I do suggest talking to someone about your conflictions. First work on your rage and hatred, then once that is adequately expressed, work on those unexpressed feelings.

What? No don't get mad. Im only reflecting what YOU said.

Here's the thing. You think you are talking about politics, but you don't REALLY talk about them. You parrot a party line that you read somewhere, then you retreat and never actually TALK about the ISSUE. You just like stirring the pot and sounding important. But there's nothing there. Nada. I'll listen to any opposing argumet, but you don't even have that. Face it. "Democrats Suck" is not really a defensible position on it's own. Think critically. Think deeply. Bumper sticker politics do not really define the thinking man.

Final clue:

It's a forum about Xterras. No one really cares.

Get over yourself.