Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:

Here's the thing. You think you are talking about politics, but you don't REALLY talk about them. You parrot a party line that you read somewhere, then you retreat and never actually TALK about the ISSUE. You just like stirring the pot and sounding important. But there's nothing there. Nada. I'll listen to any opposing argumet, but you don't even have that. Face it. "Democrats Suck" is not really a defensible position on it's own. Think critically. Think deeply. Bumper sticker politics do not really define the thinking man.
I parrot a party line? Oh really. What party would that be? If you are referring to the Republican Party then you obviously have not read most of my posts on the subject of politics. Out of all the conservatives on this board, I would say I am the one who is the most critical of the Republican Party.

Do I like to stir the pot? Sometimes. Most of us do. There hasn't been a serious political debate on this board in a long time. We are all guilty of typing one or two line responses to posts without going into detail.

I have also had many serious debates here and backed up my positions with credible evidence. There just hasn't been anything serious here on the political or social front in a long time.

You seem to forget that you people on the left are just as guilty of dragging the level of dialogue down to new lows. For example look at the post above from one of your leftist friends Kerensky97. He started out his post by calling anyone who dared to question an author of an article he linked to as being a racist and extremist. All in advance of any expected responses. How fucked up is that?

Quote:
There is at least one direct question to you posed in this very thread that remains unanswered. And I can think of several other instances that you have chosen to retreat rather than answer. Trust me. You don't want to take this stand.
Stop with your bullshit. Just spit it out. This dialogue with you is getting old and stale. What do you want to ask me? Post this direct question you claim I have missed. Stop trying to act like some sophisticated snob and just ask what you want to know.