Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
I parrot a party line? Oh really. What party would that be? If you are referring to the Republican Party then you obviously have not read most of my posts on the subject of politics.

See. That's the thing. You are so into partisan politics that you autmatically assume I am talking about rep/dem. What I'm saying is that you adhere to your viewpoint (which is fine, not a thing wrong with that) but you refuse to look around it, and at it. You enter every "debate" assured that you are right and everyone else is a hippie, living in a commune, with questionable sexual tendencies. There is no middle ground for you. You claim to know all about someone's political and social beliefs based on a few posts on a message board. That gets damned annoying. Moreover, you are pretty much wrong on most of what you think I am.

Quote:
You seem to forget that you people on the left...

See? Tell me why I am "on the left".

Quote:
are just as guilty of dragging the level of dialogue down to new lows. For example look at the post above from one of your leftist friends Kerensky97.

See? I have no ties with Kerensky97. We are two different people, with, I'm sure, two different world views. But you seem unable to fathom that level of complexity.

Quote:
There is at least one direct question to you posed in this very thread that remains unanswered. And I can think of several other instances that you have chosen to retreat rather than answer. Trust me. You don't want to take this stand.
Quote:
Stop with your bullshit. Just spit it out. This dialogue with you is getting old and stale. What do you want to ask me? Post this direct question you claim I have missed. Stop trying to act like some sophisticated snob and just ask what you want to know.
Sigh. So you don't really read much of this do you? I have posted it and reposted it. Why should I ask it again? Forget it. If you want to be obtuse,then you will. If you want to answer the question, you will go find it and answer it. I think this is just another example of you chasing a tangent rather than entering into any sort of debate.