Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:

[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[qb]I parrot a party line? Oh really. What party would that be? If you are referring to the Republican Party then you obviously have not read most of my posts on the subject of politics.

See. That's the thing. You are so into partisan politics that you autmatically assume I am talking about rep/dem. What I'm saying is that you adhere to your viewpoint (which is fine, not a thing wrong with that) but you refuse to look around it, and at it. You enter every "debate" assured that you are right and everyone else is a hippie, living in a commune, with questionable sexual tendencies. There is no middle ground for you. You claim to know all about someone's political and social beliefs based on a few posts on a message board. That gets damned annoying. Moreover, you are pretty much wrong on most of what you think I am.
Hey FudgePackedRat....

Not only are you an annoying effeminate snob, you are beyond any rational sense.

You accuse me of towing the "party line" and then you turn around in your next post and deny that the "party" was a political party but supposed to mean my own ideals. Whose ideals should I defend and adhere to? Yours?

So who is being 'obtuse'? Maybe your bullshit works with your poetry reading friends but it is ridiculous here on this message board. You impress no one with your hoity-toity attitude.

Your attempts at elitist patronization might work on someone who cared. I don't.

And yes ... Of course you are on the left end of the political spectrum. You didn't start posting yesterday and I didn't just pull your name out of a hat as someone who is an elitist liberal.

Let's just agree that you don't like me and I certainly don't like you. We can leave it at that.[/b]
Uhhhh, I think Packrat just hit a homer....