Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:

I do accuse soldiers of being killers, it is what they do for a living. The Army is there to kill people, pure and simple. And yes, innocents are killed as well. Does that make all soldiers bad, no, but it does raise the question of the morality of that job. I for one do not any longer want to kill people for a living, I want to help people live a better life.

I will never insult a soldier personally, I will never spit on a soldier in an airport. I just feel bad for someone whos proffesion is the destruction of human life, or the aiding of the destruction of human life. I will tell them exactly what I said above, but I do not consider that an insult, I consider that a reality.
[Freak] [Freak] [Freak] [Freak]

What a fucking twisted asshole you are.

Quote:
Do you, NY, like the idea of killing people? Do you like seeing bodies of innocent Iraqis strewn about a killing field that our boys brought about in the name of democaracy and the US. It deeply disturbs me, but I bet it gives you a nice big hard on.
I think terrorists should be killed. They want to kill me, my country, my fellow countryman and everyone else around the world who does not conform to their political and ideological zealotry.

They even want to kill you. Regardless of the fact that that particular endeavor might actually have a positive effect on our society, I would still support killing them before they actually killed you.

Sometimes in military engagements some innocent people do get killed. That doesn't mean you disavow use of military force. It also doesn't mean killing of innocents is an intentional aggression on our part as your sick, twisted mind is claiming.

You're a sick, twisted fuck Branden.

Sitting in a classroom for four years educating yourself on the mathematical formulas for the expansion rate of a methane fart inside a mine shaft has done absolutely nothing at all to increase your mental capacity. It may have even retarded it.