Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:

If you would like a lesson in compassion, I have a bible - we can take a look and see how many times Jesus states that someone should be killed, or have a mine collapse on them.

Are you a Christian, desert_rat or a Muslim? You seem to embrace the teachings of the faith of Islam very well. Who are the terrorists again, peace lovers or cold hearted killers?
2 Things here.

1. Those who live in glass houses should not cast stones. You throw the Bible at Desert_Rat because it suits your needs. How ironic that you yourself in this thread many times regarding the military and other members have gone against Jesus' own words in Luke 6:31 "Do to others as you would have them do to you." and then get upset when fire is returned. Funny thing about the Bible, it applies to all people, not just those who choose to take it out when it is convenient.

2. For someone who claims to be so educated and enlightened, you have shown nothing but close-mindedness when it comes to the sterotype of ignorant killers you apply to our military, and the teachings of the faith of Islam which you have projected onto Desert_Rat as being hateful and violent. Neither of which it sounds like you have any experience dealing with. Yet you repeatedly want to spew forth about how horrible and evil conservatives are.

Shame on you. Given the schooling you have achieved I would have mistaken you for an intelligent person. Maybe shame on me for being fooled by your facade.