Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:
Red - I knew it was a loaded question. In thinking about all this last night, I admit I got a little heated, as we all do occasionally. Please take the time to read this entire post.
I really did not intend it as a loaded Q.....more just a discussion about philosophies, as that subject intrigues me......why folks develop differing mentalities about subjects. So I wanted to really just discuss what your ideas are on the subject in a way that I can understand.

I tend to be, as I get older, more conservative in my mentality. So, I regard the military as a necessary force. Do I always agree with its mobilization?....No. But, I regard the members of it with respect.....just as any other worker.....for doing what they have been ordered to do.

I apologize if you think my questions were loaded or leading....They were not intended that way. They were really just intended to let me see and hear your point of view.

And with the above post, you opinion is more clearly exhibited to me. And whether or not I completely agree with it, I can respect it as your mindset.

[ThumbsUp]

http://www.metzgardesign.com