Gosh, where to start? I got back from my third deployment to the middle east about a week ago. I've never killed anyone that I know of(I'm a nurse so that would be bad). I like to hunt, so I'm definately a killer by Brandon's definition, but not in connection with the military.

I have 168 hours of college, attended a trade school for mechanics for a year, completed nursing school(not included in the college time listed above)and trained as an aircraft mechanic for 1 1/2 years (didn't get A&P due to deployment). I'd never state that I was intelligent, but other people tell me that I am all of the time.

I was making $60,000 a year when I came back on active duty in '94. probably not much money to those on this board, but it was good money in Louisiana in '94. I came back for many reasons, but mostly because I idolized my father. He is a true patriot and raised me to feel the same way.

I know Axel and think he's a great guy. There is no veiled threat there since Brandon is a talker and Axel knows that Brandon will never show up to call him a killer. If Brandon did show up and utter those words, Axel would tell him that he is welcome. Axel and I and every service member that has served does it just so we and our families can someday enjoy the very freedom that Brandon takes for granted. Brandon is a parasite. He enjoys those freedoms without paying for them. Hell, he abuses them without paying for them. Those that don't know how precious they are, since they think they come without a price, are sometimes very quick to abuse them.