Everybody celebrates Christmas. It is just as much a commercial holiday as a religous one. There are plenty of people that just celebrate the getting together of families. I used to be a strong Catholic. I was even confirmed in the Catholic church. I never really asked myself why I believed what I did believe. Then I realized, that there isn't any cold hard proof for believeing what I did. It was all based on faith. The Church is very powerful and influential. Since the beginning of it's existance it has murdered people who opposed it and twisted things to suit them. They are rich beyond belief. Most Roman Catholics are usually baptised at 1 to 5 months old, not nearly old enough to make an decesion. They use scare tactics such as, if you don't do this you are going to hell ect.. Everything is switched around to fit the situation. If someone almost dies and is saved at the last moment, then it is God who saved them. If someone dies like at 4 years old of some freak thing like murder, then it was just their time to go. What the hell is that? No one ever gives God credit for all of the bad things that happen. The Twin Towers were attacked in the name of God. You don't hear anyone blaming God for that do you? I am actually trying to keep an open mind, gathering as much information as I can. I will make a decesion as to wether I believe in God or not. I have tried praying, talking to priests ect...and they cannot answer my questions. I am just looking for answers, and discussing these topics with people is probably how I will solve my dilema. smile