Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:

Please tell me, show me, where religion/God is prohibited in the Constitution. By the way, isn't the Bill of Rights the first ten admendments of the Constitution?

What Cubans are you referring too? Most get sent directly back to Cuba without passing go or collecting $9,000. Where does this information arise from?

Yes, someone has to be the thought police as a collective society. I am glad to say it is part of the Republican platform thank God.
The Federal Government does have a special program for Cubans. Anyone that makes it to the shores of the U.S. can stay. They automatically get resdident alien status under a special refugee program and yes.... the feds give them money. There is a program set up just for them. I believe the whole thing is wrong and should be done away with.

Regarding your comments about the "thought police".... the liberal left has sole domain on this issue.

What are you talking about by saying this is part of the Republican platform?
The Republicans are the ones who should be known as the thought police since they more or less stand for what is morally correct along with strong sense of family oriented value systems.

Not to be associated with the Liberals whose thought police would have us all granting abortions to 16yr olds without parental notification. Or taking all the money made in this free market place and giving it to the self-made poor. Or the ones that feel an owl deserves its home vice men supporting families having jobs. Or the ones that feel committing adultery in a public office is OK and at the same time, reinventing a definition of sex to appease themselves. Or the ones that take away gun rights to satisfy mom's grieving over their killed youngins.