Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
You could always start your own newspaper that way as editor YOU would get to decide what is news and what is not.

The media sucks. You are just learning this now at your age?

On a slow news day Mike Tyson's antics will always make the front pages.

The gay bishop thing surprises you? Have you been living in a cave for the last 20 years?

The media loves shit like the bishop story. It helps advance two causes they are totally in favor of... the homosexual agenda and the destruction of organized religion in America.

The Episcopal Bishop story is the perfect example of the agenda driven schizophrenic nature of the media. They hail the prospect of an outspoken deviant becoming a Bishop in a major church. Yet all the scandals regarding Catholic priests molesting young boys they consistently covered up the fact that all the priests were homosexuals. They never reported the fact that the Catholic Church has been allowing deviants to become priests since the 1960's. They never reported the fact the 40% of Catholic priests in America are homosexuals. They never reported how the homosexual agenda (which they support and obviously protect) has ruined the Catholic Church.

Homosexuals ruined the Catholic Church by stealth. Now they are ruining the Episcopal Church and they are doing it out in the open. This will fracture the Espiscopal Church and the media vermin love it. However when an Episcopal priest molests a 15 year old boy the media will never identify him as a homosexual. They will call him a "pedophile". Rule number one... hurt the religion but protect the agenda.

I may have been wrong on one aspect. There is one religion the media consistently protects and that is Islam. Their hatred and angst is focused primarily on Christianity and Judaism to a point.

More bad news for you Brent...There is a vote this afternoon in the Episcopal Church and you will see this on the headlines again tomorrow.

Welcome to the real world Brent....
You can hardly blame the Homos for ruining the Catholic Church..I think the Catholic priesthood adn administration is doing a stellar job on that one.

I wanted to respect my in-laws by getting married in a Catholic church, We were both married before and was advised we had to bleed $800 and our former spouces had to be "interviewed" THEN we would have to take marriage classes...I say FUCK em, Money grabbing hypocrats.