Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Being a Pedophile does not make you Gay, I think the majority of the reasons why young Boys are molested by Cahtolic Priests is due to the fact they taught boys only. As nuns Taught Girls only.
Nice try Claus. 15 and 16 year old boys are not children.

Most of the gay priests sodomized their altar boys. Some were students. Some were family friends, etc., but most were altar boys.

A grown man who has sex with 15 and 16 year old boys is not a pedophile. He is a homosexual.

How tall were you when you graduated grammar school? I was almost 6 feet tall. As were many of my peers. When I was 16 years old I could already beat the shit out of most people twice my age.

Look at the 15 or 16 year old kids in your family. Would you say many look like children to you?

Calling these gay priests pedophiles was a coverup for the homosexual angle. Clear and simple. The media NEVER...EVER prints any stories that portray homosexuals in a bad light and that is the truth. They spin and coverup all to support the agenda. That is a fact of the modern media.

You never knew anyone who worked in a newsroom? Ask them. They will tell you I am right. (Providing they are honest and not part of the problem)

The media is just as guilty when reporting on racial issues.