Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Being a Pedophile does not make you Gay, I think the majority of the reasons why young Boys are molested by Cahtolic Priests is due to the fact they taught boys only. As nuns Taught Girls only.
Nice try Claus. 15 and 16 year old boys are not children.

Most of the gay priests sodomized their altar boys. Some were students. Some were family friends, etc., but most were altar boys.

A grown man who has sex with 15 and 16 year old boys is not a pedophile. He is a homosexual.

How tall were you when you graduated grammar school? I was almost 6 feet tall. As were many of my peers. When I was 16 years old I could already beat the shit out of most people twice my age.

Look at the 15 or 16 year old kids in your family. Would you say many look like children to you?

Calling these gay priests pedophiles was a coverup for the homosexual angle. Clear and simple. The media NEVER...EVER prints any stories that portray homosexuals in a bad light and that is the truth. They spin and coverup all to support the agenda. That is a fact of the modern media.

You never knew anyone who worked in a newsroom? Ask them. They will tell you I am right. (Providing they are honest and not part of the problem)

The media is just as guilty when reporting on racial issues.
SO, may ask you. What do you call a person who has sex with 7-9 year old boys?, who preys on kids and ONLY likes to have sexual relations with young boys?. Alter boys yes, BUT in Canada (as in the US) there has been countless cases where Priests has preyed on VERY young children in Boys homes etc.

I was very big for my age, At age 18 I worked as a doorman/Bouncer at our local Bar which was a biker hangout. never a Saturday night without a fight. i have had my left index finger almost bitten off. Stabbed in my right tricep. Practised Taekwon-do for 7 years and had a great mentor. Yes I knew how to fend for myself and would beat the snot out of anyone who would even try taking advance of me.

In my view (and opinion) you have to seperate the Homosexual vs Pedophile thing when talking about Abuse in the Catholic Church, Sure there are Homosexual priests as are there Pedophiles.

Homosexuality is not a lifestyle you choose, Some are more flamboyant than others. In general I have NOTHING against a person's sexual orientation as long as no laws are broken. In my choosen profession I work with Homosexuals of both genders and admire then as I do straight people for the person they are not what they were born to. Would I socialize with flamboyant Gay people NO, but that is a choice due to my Social orientation.

C