Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

SO, may ask you. What do you call a person who has sex with 7-9 year old boys?, who preys on kids and ONLY likes to have sexual relations with young boys?. .
In that case Claus... With 7 and 9 year olds...They are called pedophiles. More accurately homosexual pedophiles. Due to the current climate of political correctness and societies increased protection of everything gay, the homosexual label has recently been removed from the term homosexual pedophile. Remember, 9 year olds are pre-pubescent children. 16 year olds are not.

Quote:
Alter boys yes, BUT in Canada (as in the US) there has been countless cases where Priests has preyed on VERY young children in Boys homes etc..
Well over 90% of the cases in the Catholic Church scandal in the US involve teenage boys aged around 15 and 16 years old.

Quote:
I was very big for my age, At age 18 I worked as a doorman/Bouncer at our local Bar which was a biker hangout. never a Saturday night without a fight. i have had my left index finger almost bitten off. Stabbed in my right tricep. Practised Taekwon-do for 7 years and had a great mentor. Yes I knew how to fend for myself and would beat the snot out of anyone who would even try taking advance of me..
I'm glad to hear you can take care of yourself. You are not afraid to fight. I respect that. I was beginning to worry about you.

Quote:
Homosexuality is not a lifestyle you choose, Some are more flamboyant than others. .
That is the age old argument. I don't agree with you here. For a lot of them it is a chosen lifestyle. For some maybe not. However a sexual deviance does not in any way deserve special consideration as some type of "civil right". Nor does it warrant special protection from society in the form of lies and protection by media and other societal outlets.

Quote:
In general I have NOTHING against a person's sexual orientation as long as no laws are broken. In my choosen profession I work with Homosexuals of both genders and admire then as I do straight people for the person they are not what they were born to. Would I socialize with flamboyant Gay people NO, but that is a choice due to my Social orientation.
I'm glad to hear you will not be attending any deviant day parades.

I too worked with deviants in my chosen profession when I was "on the job". I saw a different side of these people that the public does not see. The public is also sheltered from much of the truth about this so-called "lifestyle". A lot of it is ugly, brutal and plain old sick.