Moby...

Why do you keep saying Vermont? The deviant Rev. Gene Robinson is from New Hampshire.

I won't argue with you anymore regarding the homosexual agenda bullshit. You don't see it and you never will.

You are a true liberal. I don't mean that in a bad way. You want so bad to think of yourself as a good person. You also want so bad to think of everyone else as a good person.

I do think you are a nice guy but I also believe that you are blind to many evils in the world and the evils that are enveloping and infecting our society on many levels. The homosexual agenda for one. There is an innocence about you that I do not see in many of the other users here. You want to be good and to do good therefore I do not believe you are an agenda driven liberal. You only want to see the best in everyone and everything. This blinds you to a lot. It doesn't make you a bad person.

When I speak of liberals and radical lefties I usually mean the agenda driven people. You are perhaps one of the last so-called good liberals. I am still not sure if that is a good thing for the rest of us. Innocence is often taken advantage of and many times liberals like yourself are taken advantage of by the other agenda driven liberals. Maybe a guy like you needs to have children. You're protective mechanisms will kick in and you may not see the world the same way.

But Moby.... Please don't tell me your parents are conservatives and then turn around and say they accept gays and gay priests. There is nothing conservative about this. It is pure spin and a lie. Maybe you don't see this either...