Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:

Madman,

What would you do if one of your children told you they were gay? Would that be the last time you ever talked to them, or would you accept them for who they are and continue to love and support them?

I am just curious, I have never encountered some one with so much hatred towardthose who don't believe the things you do, or live the way you think we should live.

We may have had our disagreements, and while I am no a fan of your constant name calling. You seem to be a fairly intelligent person, and I am just curious as to how you would handle this situation.
I would immediately enroll them in a Catholic seminary or put thier names forward to be the next Episcopal Bishop in NY.

All kidding aside... I seriously doubt that would ever happen. Seeing that only 5% of the population are deviants, this is a rare and unlikely scenario. Especially since there are no deviants in my family. Isn't the new argument from you libs is that it is a hereditary disease? Maybe you want the government to take care of deviants via the Americans with Disabilities Act. I have noticed that argument took up steam after the ADA was passed by Congress. Anything to get over right?

But seeing that liberals like you think that 95% of the population should kowtow to the demands of a deviant, perverted and abnormal minority I am not surprised you would ask a question like this. All you liberals ask the same thing when anyone questions this agenda.

I am not a parent. Maybe I will be one day but in the meantime I know where the hell the drugstore is in my area. If this ever did happen to me... I guess everyone stills loves thier children even after they do things like commit murder or whatever. I would be gravely disappointed and it would affect me and bother me until the day I died. I would not support the lifestyle. I would continue to talk to them but it may change the relationship on many levels. Show me any heterosexual father who says he is proud of his son being gay and I will show you a liar.

Relax on this bullshit with calling me a hate monger. I don't hate gays per se... I hate the agenda. I hate it's ramifications on society, children and our long held institutions.... an example would be the Catholic and Episcopal churches. I hate the way they use children to advance this bullshit evil agenda. I hate the way they increasingly demand access to children such as adoption and going camping with young boys in the Boy Scouts. I hate the way radical organizations like GLSEN have access to public schools and children to advance the agenda through social engineering. I hate the way corporations advance this agenda through forced diversity training. Anyone who questions it is FIRED. I hate the way too many people are silent and sit back and do nothing about this perversion infecting our society. I hate the way no one recognoizes it as EVIL. Many more issues than a simple post could constitute. However you would never admit to the existance of the agenda so what would you know?

With every post you reveal yourself to be more of a liberal. Only liberals call those who do not buy into their agendas, radical positions and various bullshit hate mongers. The truth is liberals are the ones filled with hate. The rest of the liberal hate mongers I am sure will chime in tomorrow.

I have to go... the hate mongers Hannity and Colmes are on now....