Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Relax on this bullshit with calling me a hate monger.
I'll relax with calling you a hate monger, how about you relax with calling me a liberal. If I did consider myself to be liberal, I would have no problem with you calling me one, but I do not consider myself one. Not anymore at least. If we were to have this discussion 8-10 yrs ago things might be different. As I have gotten older, I find myself edging more and more to the conservative side. As to whether or not I'll be as conservative as you, I doubt that will happen

Thank you for your honest response. I do not believe that 95% of the population should kowtow to the demands of a minority. I do believe that they should have all the rights that straight people have, but they shouldn't have any specieal protection (such as under the ADA). I don't believe that homsexuality is something that can be fixed, it is something that you are born with. Whether or not it is hereditary, I don't know. I do have two uncles from the same family that are gay, but that is it. It is not like there has been gay family members in each generation.

Just so you know, I voted for Norm Coleman. Which I would have done even if Paul Wellstone had not died.