Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

I disagree. I'm not that impressed with JFK, but I think his brother would have been good for the country. But, that's neither here nor there, as he never got a chance to show us.
Don't know how JFK was thrown into the mix... but all the Kennedy's are no good bastards. Always were and always will be.

JFK sealed his fate with The Bay of Pigs. His brother Bobby was a notorious scumbag and backstabber who had amassed many powerful enemies. The country was better off without him.
Only brought JFK in to simply say I thought RFK was better. As far as him being a backstabber - that's utter nonsense.

Heck, you should appreciate him for his nonstop attack on Hoffa and the corrupt unions.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist