Quote:
Originally posted by defibvt:
Fortunately nobody was hurt or at least that is what we think. What about our insurance claims that go up because he had an accident. You didn't say that you attempted to get him off your back while he was tailgating you. Did you attempt anything other than helping to damage his car. Now if he would have rearended you then that would have been his help but you helped to damage his car. Nice job. You must be so proud.

For the record, I was rearended once by an SUV. The Land Rover did not drive away. Thank God no was hurt in that accident. Just some sheet metal damage to my truck. However, I would never knowingly damage some other persons vehicle. What you did is the same as keying someones vehicle. This my opinion and I don't expect you to agree.
Is everyone up north cranky. How on earth did Carlton help him damage his car. The guy was tailgating him and thus was unable to see the danger ahead as he was to close to carlton. Carlton had the ability to drive over the obstical and it was probably safer to do so than to swerve so he did and the dipshit behind him hit it because he was on his ass. Why should I or anyone else have to look out for other peoples cars? Why should carlton have to try to get this guy off of his ass before the damage? Seriously I do not see you point at all?