Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hartwig:

Exactly the reason I do not spend much time in their other than to read your pathetic attempts to stir the pot in their only trying to illicit responses from others not smart enough to see through you.
Sounds like you and DocNo fell for it hook, line, and sinker. In fact DocNo get's so fired up over this he infers that people like me can't accept responsibility, and that others are talking about me in the "Supporting Members" section. I care because...?

All I can say is this scenario could have ended must worse than it did, and you people know it. The driver's response could have been a lot different, someone could have got hurt, there even could have been kids in that BMW. To me exhorting revenge on a tailgater by slamming on the brakes or letting them drive over a log in the road is just not worth it. Do you really think this driver learned a lesson in all this? I don't think so.

Could have that BMW driver just been a jerk, sure he could have, but when I encounter people like this, I just let them pass. I highly doubt a road with a 40 mph speed limit is so thin a driver can't pull over at least enough to let someone pass safely. That's my read on this story, if others think it's moronic, or it pisses people off, so be it.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site