Quote:
Originally posted by classy man:
You idiots think this is funnie? for yuor information i think i was in the bmw in question mad . nobody laughing now huh? my friend sent me the link to this gay board. we were on the way across memphis wenesday following a jacked up goofy looking whit X-terra that was gowing waay slow so we pull up a little closer. this idiot got even slower. next thing wee knew we hit something in the rode. well thanks to this spazztic, jim's beemer is gettin a new spoiler and radeator suport and you people think its funny thet this happned?? how would you like it if it hapened to your x-terrra's ?? i doubt you'd dig it much so how about quitting laughing about it huh? mad [Save the fine unicorns] what a bunch of goobers. mad
i'm beginning to think we should hav called the law. mr. carlton wouldn't think it wus soo funny if the police showd up chargin him wit leeving the sene of an acident would he?? he'd be crying in jail geting it in the backside. [Rainbow]
now sit down and be quite
Alright, which one of you posted this? laugh Comon, its pretty damn funny with the mispelling and the "Classy Man" name. Own up! laugh Is that you Hosscat? wink