Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Unfortunately for most on this board, yes. The funniest part was how pissed off people were getting, then how it turned into a "Mob Rule" kiss Carlton's ass party.

He got a driver in a BMW that was driving too close to his bumper to run over a log in the road. He later posts this adventure of his as to brag about his heroic and glorious victory for all to see, big fucking deal.

People here need to learn to not get so bent when someone expresses their [b]opinion
, afterall this is a message board isn't it?. I should hope not even Carlton would have thought 100% of the people reading this thread would have agreed with what happened.[/b]
Seriously Sean, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the driver of that BMW? or related to that driver or something?

Why the hell do you act stupid like that all the time? Go over to one of the Bimmer boards and share your sour feelings with them if that makes you feel any better.

Oh yeah, I was following some guy too closely today while walking. He started walking down a fleet of stairs but since I was walking so closely behind I didn't see the steps. I tripped and fell. Thanks a lot to that idiot in front of me who didn't warn me ahead of time! Now everyone's medical insurance is going to go up because I broke my arm.