Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:

I didn't mean liberal in their politics, but in there thinking. These drug companies and the such are certainly in it for the money, but they created their drugs from the liberal minded side of the house. As a general rule, liberals do not take responsiblity as discussed in another thread. That is why they come up with diseases like ADT. Sure, some kids are more hyper than others, but it isn't a disease. They don't need medicated. This is not a conservative mind planning all this out. They are shifting blame to some fictitious disease.
Becareful, your stupidity is starting to show again. First off ADD/ADHD is a DISORDER:

dis·or·der ( P ) n.

An ailment that affects the function of mind or body: eating disorders and substance abuse.

Not a disease:

dis·ease ( P ) n.

A pathological condition of a part, organ, or system of an organism resulting from various causes, such as infection, genetic defect, or environmental stress, and characterized by an identifiable group of signs or symptoms.

Second, as usual you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to a subject based on science. But then again, living in the "Stone Age" is a common trait when it comes to the right-wing. I suggest you actually LEARN a little something about a subject before you start bad-mouthing it, perhaps this will help:

http://www.adultadd.com/index.jsp

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site