Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
[b]Fuck off dude. Carlton can pull any thread for any reason he wishes. If YOU don't like it oh well. Go somewhere else. Otherwise stay here and deal with the sensorship (what little there is)
Nice post.[/b]
It's still the truth. You have two options:

1) Deal with it
2) Go somewhere else

That's it, period. This (and every other message board) on the Internet is a private entity. I don't blame Paul for being pissy, it gets monotonous trying to explain the obvious over and over and over and over and over again :rolleyes: [/b]
I do deal with it...I continue saying what I want. I realize the sanctity that XOC has with numerous people on this board and they get bent out of shape when someone post something that does not agree with XOC, but when you attack someone by telling them to "fuck off" what do you expect. I could give two shits that Paul has to explain something over and over again. Nobody forced him to respond to my comment. I made the comment as a sarcastic joke, hence using the words "freedom of speech no WORKY" I realize that some of you have nothing else but XOC and get mad at anything anti-XOC. I also find it funny how the sheeple around here throw Carltons name into it and he has not said a word. Maybe the original poster did remove it. Does not change the comment I made. I have over 700 post with a 4 truck rating which means I am not a troll. If you do not like what I post oh fucking well....you "deal with it or go somewhere else" I am done with this topic. Flame away. [Finger]